Solar's new bed!
Last Saturday, August 27, 2005. All physical barriers have been removed and are literally behind me (that's my old crib, which will go to mui mui soon) right now. Tonight, I am going to jail-break and attack the bedroom on the Diamond Head side to reclaim that plush queen-sized bed. Wish me luck.
(It looks kinda bright outside, I know, 'cos it's not yet 7pm, but I am tired today and I will fall asleep before I finish the bottle. Don't worry, I know the topography around here and no need night-vision equipment for tonight's attack. Besides, my team, from left to right, Mo 仔 (Nemo), 大舊 (Bruce), 熊熊 (Pooh Bear), & 恩美熊熊 (from Amy), will hang tight with me tonight.)
"He's quite a little gentleman, staying in bed all the time until he was told to get up. According to Peter, Hinson was good in the beginning until he figured out that he could freely roam around the house now. We shall see." - c
沒有留言:
發佈留言